Pure Dartmoor Water’s Carbon Foot Print is reviewed regularly to continuously improve our carbon foot print on our planet, therefore we:
- Our waters source is drawn from deep under Dartmoor, which therefore gives it the distinctive well balance and high quality.
- Bottled daily our customers know they are drinking fresh local water, for instance something you won’t find on the shelves of the big supermarkets.
- Our Delivery Agents are local who know their areas so they are able to reduce the number of routes and number of deliveries, thus reducing our carbon foot print.
- We sterilise and reuse each 13 litre, 19 litre and glass bottles.
- Once we are no longer able to use our bottles, the plastic and glass are recycled.
- Where possible all batteries, toner, cardboard, paper, cans and plastics are kept to a minimum and recycled.
- Lighting, heating, computer and printers are all turned off at the end of each day.
Please click on the link below for ideas on how to reduce your carbon footprint