We are committed to continuous improvement in our Carbon Foot Print:
To help reduce Pure Dartmoor Water's carbon foot print on our planet we:
- Unlike many other bottled waters, ours is bottled at source drawn from deep under Dartmoor, which gives our water its well balance and high quality.
- It is bottled daily so our customers know they are drinking fresh local water, something you won’t find on the shelves of the big supermarkets.
- We use local people as Agents who know their areas so they are able to reduce the number of routes and number of deliveries.
- We sterilise and reuse each 13 litre, 19 litre and glass bottles. Once we are no longer able to use our bottles, the plastic and glass is recycled.
- Where possible all batteries, toner, cardboard, paper, cans and plastics are kept to a minimum and recycled.
- Lighting, heating, computer and printers are all turned off at the end of each day.